MomAgenda
October 13th, 2007 @ 11:55 pm

momAgenda Desktop CalendarI got my MomAgenda desk calendar the other day and I have to say that I have found it extremely useful. As we all know, agenda’s and calendars are meant to keep us as organized as possible. But this one likes to keep me extra organized. It has some nice features in it as well. It has pages that are good for party-planning, vacation planning, and of course the calendar itself. What I like most about the calendar is that it’s sectioned off so it allows you to keep your dates and your children’s dates separate, but everything is on the same page. You can also write your kids names in the boxes given so that they each have their little sections for their individual dates and events. In my old book everything got cluttered and squashed together, but this way, I can be more organized and my dates and events are more readable. Another neat feature is the lists of websites and phone numbers that are (possibly) essential to a mommy’s everyday need. It could also be a great resource for helping your kids with school projects. You’d have all the websites you could research on right there at your fingertips. And having phone numbers to airlines, car rental companies, and hotels is a plus as well.

I definitely like this product and recommend it to anyone who likes to stay as organized as I do. The great part is, it’s not just for moms, and they make great gift ideas for whoever you think would like/need one. So head on over to MomAgenda and check it out for yourself.

Reviews

12 Comments

1. Holly

October 14, 2007 at 1:04 am

I had my eye on these since Pajama Mommy reviewed it. I’m not a mother, but I do like the ‘MyAgenda’. Great review, you made me want one even more now. :p

2. misty wagner

October 14, 2007 at 5:58 pm

i have been looking for one to replace my O7 planner and this may be it. Thanks!

3. Amanda

October 15, 2007 at 11:49 am

I love my mom agenda! It is fabulous I am so getting the other ones!

4. Sk*rt

October 15, 2007 at 1:07 pm

momAgenda Desk Calendar

My momAgenda desk calendar is great for organizing my days. This and more at the momAgenda site. :)

5. Malin

October 15, 2007 at 3:14 pm

Sounds like a good thing to own :)

6. Jen

October 15, 2007 at 3:47 pm

I love mine too. I want some of their notebooks though. :wink:

7. Nanda

October 16, 2007 at 1:34 pm

Ooh those sound really good!!! I’m not a mother but if I were, I would’ve ordered them straight away. And they look so awesome :D

8. Jenn

October 17, 2007 at 8:55 am

I think I need one of these.

9. Velveteen Mind Megan

October 17, 2007 at 11:53 am

I just signed up for adgridwork and you were one of the first ads to pop up. If these are the kinds of sites I’m going to find, then it will have been totally worth it.

I’m such a sucker for agendas and have never found one that makes me remember to use it. This sounds good.

Back to poking around!

10. Mama Pajama

October 18, 2007 at 5:03 pm

This looks useful! I am a big planner person. I’ll have to check it out!

11. Queen of Shake Shake

October 22, 2007 at 2:32 pm

I have one of those mommy calendars, just a different one than this.

I do like having Mom stuff and family stuff separated.

I would be lost without my planner!

12. Amy

October 23, 2007 at 8:49 pm

I LOVE the Mom agenda and have for several years now. It is where I keep everything-birthdays, planning, appts, milestones, etc. I have tried MANY different planners and love this one the most.